All panel sliders, knobs and buttons are controllable in real time. The VST features advanced patch management and supports import of SYSEX dumps, import of patches from the synth, and management of patches within the Jupiter's memory.
Currently the plugin is still in development, but it will feature the ability to continuously morph between patches in real time. All of the Jupiter's front panel controls (except some items on the bender panel) will be mappable to hardware controllers through your DAW software.
- Librarian with comprehensive patch management
- Import and Export of Library
- Import and Export of SYSEX Files
- Naming, Category and Author for patches, both on the JP8 (won't display JP8's screen) and in the plugin
- Automatic state saving of the plugin
- Jupiter 8 style GUI
- Load and recall patches from any location on the JP8
- Save Buffer directly to patch location on JP8
- Basic Morph Functionality.
- Capture Morph State to a patch.
- Latest Version 1.02.
- Ability to freeze parameters from morphing
- GUI Update (to support displaying start and end Morph Nodes next to relevant controls)
- Limited support for Kenton MIDI Retrofit (8 Real Time Controls Only)
- Limited support for Groove Electronics MIDI Retrofit (24 Real Time Controls and Patch Management)
- Conversion between Encore and Groove Electronics Patch Dumps (to be confirmed)
- Import and Export Morph Files
- Support for Acme new CPU board (with 4 banks) - subject to developer.